1, Don’t comb the hair when it is wet.
2, You’d better leave it natural drying, (when the time is enough, don’t use dryer)
3, We don’t suggest to dye the color again as it would damage the hair texture.
1.Add mild shampoo to cold water, don’t use hot water. Rinse with the water going from bottom to top
2. Use common sense when brushing or combing so you don’t pull on the hairs and lose some.
3. Use a good leave-in conditioner to condition hair regularly
4. Do not use any hot styling tools
5. Roll your unit in a towel to absorb out most of the water and dry naturally.Do not expose to sun.
6. Don’t hesitate to remove very frequently to remain clean.